Call us on 01403 266000, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on 07715081640 to start your career as a group exercise instructor.
Who is this for?
- Dance teachers looking to branch out into fitness
- Dance enthusiasts looking to bring their passion to more people
- Instructors looking to add dance fitness classes to their class timetable
Please note; you must have attended some prior dance or dance fitness training before attending the Level 2 Dance Fitness Qualification training days. If you have no previous training or experience you can combine the Level 2 Dance Fitness Qualification and a style specific training by adding on one of the styles of the styles from our Duo Qualifications to your booking.
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning.
- Complete practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues.
- Book onto your training days at your own pace, you will be required to attend all training days before you can complete your training.
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, two multiple choice theory papers and a practical assessment.
- You will need to complete all work and attend 100% of the course to pass.
#StandAtTheFront as an instructor and inspire more people to get active
As the national governing body for group exercise, EMD UK are passionate about ensuring all group exercise instructors are trained to the highest standards in the disciplines relevant to their interests. The Level 2 Dance Fitness Qualification is the only qualification that is specifically designed for those looking to become a dance fitness instructor.
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.
As a dance fitness instructor, there are a range of opportunities available to you:
- Use your knowledge and skills to choreograph your own classes
- Undertake further training to offer dance fitness sessions to schools in your area
- Use your skills to raise money for charity via danceathons such as Dance the Distance®