#StandAtTheFront faster with our Move It or Lose It!® Duo Qualification! Specialising in exercise for the over 60s, Move It or Lose It!® gives you the knowledge and expertise to reach even more audiences and get your community moving!
Please note; when booking on this duo qualification, please select your preferred Level 2 Qualification then pick your style specific training (Move It or Lose It!®) as an add on as you complete your booking.
Call us on 01403 266000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start your career as a group exercise instructor
What is Move It or Lose It!®?
The unique Move It or Lose It!® F.A.B.S. Training Programme will help you to empower the over 60s to get moving, stay strong and feel confident. It’s a one-stop-shop combining flexibility, aerobics, balance and strength in fun-filled class and really widens your scope of practice to reach the fastest growing demographic in the UK. This combo package will open the door for you to work in community, care and health settings and to work flexible daytime hours. F.A.B.S. instructors say “It’s far too much fun to be called work!” Find out more here.
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning and additional practical days
- Complete four practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, two multiple choice theory papers and two practical assessment
- Complete two days Move It or Lose It!® practical training
- You will need to complete/attend 100% of the course to pass
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.