Call us on 01403 266000, Email email@example.com or WhatsApp on 07715081640 to start your career as a group exercise instructor.
Who is this for?
- Aspiring instructors looking to teach group exercise classes
- Those instructors with basic training in their discipline but looking to get a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Gym instructors looking to start teaching classes within their setting
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning
- Complete four practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues.
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, two multiple choice theory papers and a practical assessment.
- You will need to complete/attend 100% of the course to pass
#StandAtTheFront as an instructor and inspire more people to get active
As the national governing body for group exercise, EMD UK are passionate about ensuring all group exercise instructors are trained to the highest standards in the disciplines relevant to their interests. Your Level 2 Qualification is the stepping stone to getting more of the nation active through group exercise.
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.
As an ETM qualified instructor, there are a range of opportunities available to you:
- Use your knowledge and skills to set up your own group exercise classes
- Go on to take further training in the concepts you’re passionate about. Check out our member organisations for inspiration.
- Establish yourself in local leisure centres as a freelance instructor