Students will learn the principles of weight control, the importance of a balanced diet, the relationship between food and health as well as how to promote healthy eating and how diet can enhance performance.
Who is this for?
- Anyone wishing to improve their knowledge and awareness of nutrition
- All our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace
- Delivered over 24 hours of studying, Total qualifying time 30 hours
- This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required, so you can complete all assessed work from home
Once you’ve completed this Level 2 course you will have access to further Level 2 qualification in areas including Fitness and Activity Leadership and Promoting Community Health and Well Being. This qualification can also support individuals who wish to enter professions in fitness instruction, personal training, dietetics or sports nutrition.