Call us on 01403 266000, Email email@example.com or WhatsApp on 07715081640 to start your career as a water-based fitness instructor.
Who is this for?
- Existing instructors to expand their current offering
- Swimming teachers who would like to add water-based fitness classes to their skill set
- Aspiring instructors with a passion for pools
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning.
- Complete practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues.
- Book onto your training days at your own pace, you will be required to attend all training days before you can complete your training.
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, two multiple choice theory papers and a practical assessment.
- You will need to complete all work and attend 100% of the course to pass.
#StandAtTheFront as an instructor and inspire more people to get active
As the national governing body for group exercise, EMD UK are passionate about ensuring all group exercise instructors are trained to the highest standards in the disciplines relevant to their interests. The Level 2 Water-Based Fitness Qualification is designed for just that, ensuring you have the skills and knowledge needed to instructor water-based classes.
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.
As a water-based fitness instructor, there are a range of opportunities available to you: