Call us on 01403 266000, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on 07715081640 to start your training journey.
Who is this for?
- Instructors looking to support the next generation of instructors
- Instructors looking to diversify their career
- All our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle
- Study at home and at your own pace, with support from your online tutor
- Complete three practical assessments
- You will need to complete 100% of the course to pass
Support and inspire the next generation of fitness instructors
As the national governing body for group exercise, EMD UK are passionate about ensuring all group exercise instructors are trained to the highest standards in the disciplines relevant to their interests. The role of assessor is an essential link in the training of new fitness instructors. It is you who will ensure instructors can uphold the high-quality standards needed to #StandAtTheFront and lead classes.
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. On completion of this qualification, you’ll get a year’s ESSENTIAL support package, including resources, support and discounts. Find out more here.
As an assessor, you could:
- Assess for a range of training providers
- Progress to Level 4 qualifications in Internal Quality Assurance to become an internal or lead internal verifier