Who is this for?
- Instructors looking to add a new qualification to their teaching repertoire
- Aspiring instructors wanting to teach Pilates to their communities
- Personal trainers looking to diversify their offering and add Pilates to their services
Course students will complete online learning, classroom and practical sessions. Assessments will be done via one case study, worksheets, theory exams and a practical exam. Students are fully supported throughout their study from their course tutor.
There is no pre-requisite for this qualification, however students are recommended to have attended at least 10 Pilates sessions taught by a variety of instructors. Holding a Level 2 instructor qualification is advisable but not essential, although we do strongly recommend you complete the Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise unit before attending this course.
Bring Pilates to more people as a Level 3 Pilates teacher
Our Level 3 Pilates Matwork Qualification is an ideal choice for anyone looking to teach a holistic concept where the focus is on restoring the body and building strength. This qualification will expand your knowledge of fitness instructing and is suitable for those looking to broaden their skill set and teach Pilates. Our qualification is mat-based Pilates, using blocks, small Pilates balls, and resistance bands.
Offering Pilates opens a range of career opportunities. You could:
- Teach private Pilates sessions to a variety of clients
- Offer 1-2-1 Pilates sessions with private clients
- Take additional training in with reformer equipment
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.