The purpose of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to be able to programme safe and effective exercise for both pre and postnatal clients, taking into account the physiological and biomechanical changes associated with pregnancy and the key health and safety considerations for pre and postnatal clients taking part in physical activity.
Who is this for?
- Any qualified instructor looking to increase their awareness and skill in helping pre and post-natal clients
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace
- Total qualifying time 40 hours. You will have 1 year to complete your course.
- Assessment will be carried out by a series of worksheet and a case study.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- This qualification provides progression onto further specialist qualifications at Level 3 and Level 4.
- You will be able to design and deliver pre and post-natal programming.