Level 2 Certificate in Group Training to Music
Our nationally recognised Level 2 Group Training to Music qualification is ideal for anyone aspiring to become a group exercise instructor. You will gain the skills and knowledge required to safely plan and teach exciting group exercise classes to a variety of participants. This is the base qualification needed to go on to train in concepts such as Clubbercise®, LESMILLS™ and Spinning®.
Online and classroom learning
Who is this for?
- Aspiring instructors looking to teach group exercise classes
- Those instructors with basic training in their discipline but looking to get a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Gym instructors looking to start teaching classes within their setting
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning
- Complete four practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues.
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, one multiple choice theory paper and a practical assessment.
- You will need to complete/attend 100% of the course to pass
As a GTM qualified instructor, there are a range of opportunities available to you:
- Use your knowledge and skills to set up your own group exercise classes
- Go on to take further training in the concepts you’re passionate about. Check out our member organisations for inspiration.
- Establish yourself in local leisure centres as a freelance instructor
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.
NEED MORE INFO?
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US