Boxercise combines boxing and exercise in great fun, stress busting activity to suit everyone who wants to enjoy boxing training without getting hit. It combines use of both aerobic and anaerobic energy systems with the systematic recruitment of both fast and slow twitch muscle fibres in a manner that not only ensures a diverse workout, but also enhances sports specific senses, including hand-eye co-ordination, balance and timing. Boxercise classes are always fun, energetic and addictive.
Please note; when booking on this duo qualification, please select your preferred Level 2 Qualification then pick your style specific training (Boxercise) as an add on as you complete your booking.
Call us on 01403 266000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start your career as a Boxercise instructor.
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning
- Complete four practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, two multiple choice theory papers and a practical assessment
- Complete Boxercise training
- You will need to complete/attend 100% of the course to pass
On-going costs/subscription payments
Qualified Boxercise instructors will be required to pay a £40 yearly subscription, but note that this will include refresher courses.
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.