#StandAtTheFront faster with our fabulous DDMIX Duo Qualification! Are you looking to teach this amazing dance fitness concept? Then look no further. This is just what you need to set you up as the ultimate DDMIX dance fitness instructor.
Please note; when booking on this duo qualification, please select your preferred Level 2 Qualification (Dance Fitness or Exercise to Music) then pick your style specific training (DDMIX) as an add on as you complete your booking.
Price from £649
Online and classroom learning
Call us on 01403 266000 or email email@example.com to start your career as a group exercise instructor.
What is DDMIX?
DDMIX is a full body aerobic workout based on a wide range of different dance styles with easy to follow steps. Choreographed by Darcey Bussell and Nathan Clarke, each genre is approximately 2.5 minutes long. The aim of DDMIX is to get people moving without being intimidated by the word ‘dance’ or the technicality of the steps, but instead to give a full body workout that is such fun that you don’t even notice that you are exercising. With the vast number of dance styles around the world to choose from, no one will ever get bored! Find out more here.
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning
- Complete four practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, two multiple choice theory papers and a practical assessment
- Complete one day DDMIX training
- You will need to complete/attend 100% of the course to pass
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.