#StandAtTheFront faster with our FitBop Duo Qualification! Would you like to stand at the front and teach this brilliant class? Well you’ve come to the perfect place! The FitBop Duo is just what you need to set you up as the ultimate FitBop instructor.
Please note; when booking on this duo qualification, please select your preferred Level 2 Qualification then pick your style specific training (FitBop) as an add on as you complete your booking.
What is FitBop?
A 45 minute FitBop class begins with a warm up routine and then, utilizing the ‘Intermittent’ training system which maximizes calorie burn, alternates between high and medium energy routines, usually with a lower energy track in the middle for recovery, and ends with a cool down to stretch out the entire body. FitBop’s unique selling point is ‘dancing through the decades’, and so during a typical class, you will experience a range of diverse dance styles from each of the past 6 decades; 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 00’s and now. At FitBop we only use chart-topping pop and dance music, so you can lose yourself dancing to your favourite songs! Find out more here.
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning
- Complete four practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, two multiple choice theory papers and a practical assessment
- Complete one day FitBop training
- You will need to complete/attend 100% of the course to pass
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.