Free instructor resource for group exercise professionals
Since 17 March, EMD UK has been helping group exercise instructors deal with the challenges of Covid19. We are now collating that help, with new advice, into the EMD UK Group Ex Support Pack.
As a group ex instructor, you’ll understand the challenges the sector has faced during this period. There has been some uncertainty around how to continue group exercise through ‘the new normal’ and beyond. To assist, we have collected a series of free resources to support and guide you onwards with your career.
Your EMD UK Group Ex Support Pack includes:
- An overview of how to plan for venues that open and venues that remain shut
- A checklist to ensure you’re fully COVID-19 delivery compliant
- New social distancing and outdoor exercise risk assessments
- Signposts to areas you can access guidance from, including St John’s Ambulance for first aid advice
- Blogs and documents from industry experts in teaching, cueing, social media, and more
The EMD UK Group Ex Support Pack also contains a new Return to Play document from 21 July 2020, which includes:
- A comprehensive list of how the venue you operate in can be COVID-19 safety compliant
- Advanced guidance for operating outdoor classes
- Diagrams of socially distanced studio spaces
Note: if you have downloaded the pack prior to 21 July 2020, you do not need to re-download it. You will receive an email with the new documents attached.
All documents have the approval of both Sport England and the Government’s Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.