- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) also referred to as (“Prize Draw Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Qualifying Instructor Needs Survey 2019 Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) which will run from Monday 30th September 2019 to 11.59pm on Friday 11th October 2019.
- Anyone who enters the Prize Draw (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Prize Draw
- To enter the Prize Draw an Entrant must complete the instructor survey and provide their contact details (for use for contacting winners only) within this form.
- The promotional period for online entry begins at 18.30 on Monday 30th September 2019 and the promotional period will end at 16.00pm on Friday 11th October 2019.
- 4 winners will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted via email within seven days of the prize draw closing.
- 2 x winners will each win a £100 Amazon voucher
- 2 x winners will each win a £100 Red Letter Day voucher
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entrants must fully complete the Instructor Survey.
- Entrants must be fitness instructors.
- Entrants must be UK residents.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
Prize Terms and Conditions
- There is no cash alternative to any of the prizes and, unless agreed otherwise in writing, the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects for all entries. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with either the Details or the entry Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The prize winners’ first name and county will be made available for one month after the close of this Prize Draw by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the Prize Draw.
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post Prize Draw publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
Promoter: EMD UK 14 Graylands Estate, Langhurstwood Road Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4QD