What is REPs?
REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals) is the independent, public register which recognises health and fitness qualifications. REPs registration is known as the ‘licence to practice’ in the fitness industry.
All of our instructor support packages (apart from NEO) include discounted REPs membership.
Benefits of REPs registration
- Promote your professional services – create a searchable profile page on the REPs Members Directory including an email link without having to share your details. You can add a photo, information about your services and links to your social media sites so potential clients can directly contact you.
- Work globally – REPs is the sole membership organisation that represents the International Confederation of REPs (ICREPs). This means that your qualifications will be recognised in the nine other ICREPs member countries, which include the USA and Australia.
- Develop your skills with industry recognised training – develop your career with over 2000 endorsed training programmes that cover a multitude of disciplines, all independently quality assured and easily searchable.
- Learn from industry experts – filled with the latest fitness and coaching tips from some of the industry’s leading voices, you will receive a subscription to the REPs member magazine – Fitness Matters.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the world of health and fitness – receive a regular enewsletter containing offers and the latest news and insights from the industry.
- Gain exclusive access to the Reebok-endorsed personal training app, GymCube – the app makes it easy to train clients professionally online and offers high quality educational content along with exclusive discounts.
- Benefit from Dynamic Tax Services provided by EY – you’ll be supported by EY’s team of tax professionals who will help you navigate the ever-changing landscape of HMRC tax legislation.
- Access exclusive member benefits – these include free and discounted education from some of the biggest names in the industry and discounts on branded merchandise and clothing, fitness specific software and fitness equipment.