Join our team as a This Girl Can Classes Marketing Executive and help empower women to be active and healthy.
As a key member of our marketing team, you will play a vital role in promoting our classes and encouraging women of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to get active.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating and carrying out effective campaigns to get more women to sign up for our classes and take part in them. You’ll also lead on getting more instructors signed up to teach this exciting and important product. Your role will include making content and using various methods, such as social media, email, and online ads. You will also work with other team members to get their input and ideas to improve our campaigns.
In this role, you will have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of women by helping them to discover the benefits of physical activity and how it can improve their well-being. You will also have the chance to work with a team who are dedicated to making a positive change in the community.
- Creating and carrying out campaigns to get more women to sign up and take part in our classes
- Making content and using various methods, such as social media, email, and online ads
- Getting input and ideas from instructors and other team members to improve our campaigns
- Checking how well our campaigns are doing and making changes as needed
- Working with other departments to make sure our message is consistent and effective
Candidate profile at a glance
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Experience of managing social media accounts
- Experience of creating content for social media based on audience demographics
- Passion for keeping on top of emerging social media trends
Find full candidate profile in our application pack below.
You’ll report to: Marketing Manager
You’ll work at: Hybrid/flexible – based at EMD UK Head Office in Horsham, West Sussex for 2-3 days per week
Your contractual status: Permanent, part time (24 hours per week)
Your salary:£18,500-£27,500 pa pro rata
How to apply
Download application pack below and complete all documents within.
Send your full application to Alex Martin, Head of Marketing and Communications, on email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 10 April 2023.