Call us on 01403 266000, Email email@example.com or WhatsApp on 07703473532 to start your training journey.
Many women enjoy the benefits of Pilates during pregnancy and postpartum. Pilates in itself can help maintain stability, promote postural awareness, strengthens the pelvic floor and abdominal wall to name a few.
Effectively adapt your programmes to cater for the physiological and biomechanical changes of pregnancy whilst delivering high-quality Pilates experiences.
Increase your earning potential and add value to your services with this combined packages. Both qualifications can be used together or individually to enhance your instructor offering.
Combined study package saves you time and £275.
Who is this for?
- Current fitness instructors looking to expand their knowledge and assist more people
- Personal trainers looking to diversify their services and access more clients
- Participants interested in Pilates and looking for clear career pathway
- Those from a health background, such a midwives, nurses, and physiotherapists
You will study the Level 3 Pilates qualification first:
- You will complete four weeks online learning prior to the first on-course day.
- There will be four on-course days, led by our expert tutor who will support you throughout your study.
- You will be assessed over two days, consisting of both practical and written assessments.
The Level 3 Pre and Post Natal consists of:
- Online study at home at your own pace
- Total qualifying time 40 hours. You will have 1 year to complete your course.
- Assessment will be carried out by a series of worksheet and a case study.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
Getting your career moving faster
Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.
Let’s get you booked on
To book your place, please select Level 3 Pilates from our course list and add Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Post Natal Clients as an optional add on.
Interested in studying but not quite ready?
Register your interest for future courses by filling in our form below.