Who is this for?
- Instructors wishing to diversify their career
- Those considering a career in education and training
- Instructors who would like to run their own training courses/programs
- Instructors looking to support the next generation of instructors
- Those who already have a role in education and training but do not have a teaching qualification
- Organisations looking to get their product endorsed with EMD UK
Level 3 Award In Education and Training
- This course is currently completed online
- Learners are required to submit portfolio material plus complete three observation assessments
- The assessments will be electronic, however face to face assessments can be arranged
- Assessments will need to be real assessments and not a simulated environment
Ambitious? This qualification provides progression on to Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training and Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- All our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle
- Study at home and at your own pace, with support from your online tutor
- Complete three practical assessments
- You will need to complete 100% of the course to pass
Learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills could progress to Level 4 qualifications in internal quality assurance for learners
Both the Level 3 Award in Education and Training and the Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally-related Achievement courses can be studied separately, but our combined Train the Trainer package will give learners a generous discount.
How does it work? Simply choose the Education and Training course date(s) that suit you, then contact our Training Team to book that and the Assessing course together. The Assessing course can be completed online at times to fit in with a busy lifestyle.