Support change and influence decisions
The Voice of Group Exercise campaign has been set up to provide a channel for group exercise instructors to feed into the decision making process of EMD UK
EMD UK’s mission is to support instructors to be the best they can be. This means we put instructors at the heart of the decisions we make.
To make these decisions truly representative of the instructors who #StandAtTheFront, we need your help.
We are looking for a diverse group of instructors who care about the future of group exercise
As a Voice of Group Exercise Councillor, you’ll be passionate about:
- Instructor support
- Industry standards
- Promoting quality through teaching
- Inclusive delivery through support, information and CPD
You’ll believe that participants should get the very best experience in every class they go to. This belief will drive the support and change you want to see for group exercise instructors.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Recognition of working with the national governing body, by supplying you with a logo and confirmation of agreement in writing
- Involve you in relevant PR opportunities including national events
- Give you exposure via a profile on the EMD UK website, social media and via our mailing lists
- Supply you with free EMD UK merchandise
- Supply you with free teacher membership including insurance and discounted PPL
- Reimburse your travel expenses for meetings and events up to a limit
If the sound of this excites you, then we want to here from you!
Applications are now open. Simply fill in our short form below showing how your experience, knowledge and skills can help towards positive change.
Please also complete the Equalities Monitoring Form below.
At EMD UK we believe that everyone should have equal chances in life, no matter what their ability, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, circumstances, or life experience may be. We want to make sure that our services and support are available to everyone. We are collecting data to support our work towards promoting greater diversity in all areas including gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and disabilities, as well as the organisation’s commitment to the Sporting Equals Charter. This form will help us to monitor and audit our effective delivery of services and enable us to set a benchmark against when we are devising equality policies and action plans.