Opportunities within Group Exercise
Have fun whilst working!
Dance and dance fitness, yoga, acrobatic arts and gymnastics Instructors wanted.
Synergy Dance Ltd are looking for instructors to lead dance, yoga, gymnastics and acro classes and workshops in leisure centres and schools across Surrey and Sussex. We lead classes and workshops in a range of dance styles and exciting themes. At Synergy we provide total support, including lesson plans, for all our instructors.
- Dance and/or dance fitness qualified – Level 2/ETM. Please specify your dance background in the application
- Level 2 Gymnastics trained
- Acrobatic Arts or other gymnastic experience
- Yoga teacher training (level 2-3) for adults and/or children
- Experience in teaching children and/or adults
- Enhanced DBS essential and can be arranged via Synergy Dance Ltd
- Driver with own vehicle preferred
This is a part time role with regular classes and ad hoc workshops available. Work is allocated to instructors as it comes in and is dependent on skills and requirements of the instructors.
Roles and pay:
- Dance leaders £25 to £30/hr
- Workshop leaders £25 to £30/hr
We are looking for keen and reliable instructors who love working with children, teens and adults, and like to go the extra mile. If you have the relevant skills and experience, we would love to hear from you!
Send your application, including details of your dance background, to firstname.lastname@example.org