Your #StandAtTheFront journey starts here – let’s get you back to teaching.
EMD UK are committed to supporting group exercise instructors like you across England.
ReTrain to Retain aims to support people who work or would like to work in the sport and physical activity sector. Support includes training and resources to allow instructors like you to boost their career.
Retrain to Retain is administered by the CIMSPA. Partners include EMD UK and UK Coaching.
Resources to support you
You have access to a range of free group exercise resources from EMD UK. These include:
- Career boosting webinars, including how to utilise social media to grow your business
- A resource pack of templates, including a PAR-Q form and risk assessments for online, indoor, and outdoor classes
- A full information pack on how to take your classes online
- And more
Register now to get access to even more great resources, as well as exclusive content. These include:
- How to plan your business goals
- How to promote your business
- How to collect participant data
- A guide to self-employment
- And more!
If your application to Retrain to Retain is eligible you will gain access to additional support, including a £50 voucher.
This voucher can be used against EMD UK products designed to support your career in group exercise instruction. These include:
- EMD UK membership and insurance
- PPL credits
- This Girl Can Classes instructor training
- Endorsed CPD Training with EMD UK Member Organisations
To utilise your voucher against an endorsed member organisation CPD course, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a successful Retrain to Retain application with EMD UK
- Be a sole Trader or Volunteer
- Currently hold a level 2 or equivalent certification
Please note: Successful applicants will be informed directly via the ReTrain to Retain team from CIMSPA.