EMD UK Insight Privacy Notice
Your personal data
You have opted to complete an EMD UK survey/consultation. The information that you provide EMD UK will be anonymised and included in reports and statistics that may be shared/reported/published. You will never be personally identifiable.
Below we have set out the types of information we hold about you and how we use your information.
- Personal and contact details, your date of birth, gender and/or age;
- Records of your contact with us
- Details of products and services you hold or have held, as well as your use of them
- Pricing and risk data about you, your beneficiaries or policyholders. This data is used, for example, to
- Marketing information, including records of marketing communications, details of what you may be interested in, analysis and profiles we build up about you and your interests, and whether you open or read communications or links;
- Your marital status, family, lifestyle or social circumstances;
- Details of your usage of any of our websites or apps, details of your phone and its software (e.g. browser and set up information), browsing history, and other details obtained via cookies or similar technologies
We will store your name, email, and any other information that you have provided us in order to send you follow ups on the survey you have completed and to give you the option to participate in future surveys/consultation. You will be given the option to opt out of these communications and be removed from our database.
Reasons for holding and using your personal data
The reasons for using your personal data are below.
- To provide you with our products or services or decide whether to do so:
- Communicating with you and holding records about our dealings and interactions with you
- To manage the operation of our business
- To make automated decisions, including profiling, on whether to offer you a product or service
- For our legitimate interests or those of others:
- To develop our products or services using the information we hold;
- To continually develop, improve and manage or products and services;
- To provide personalised content and services to you, such as tailoring our products and services, our digital customer experience and offerings, and deciding which offers or promotions to show you on our digital channels;
- To test and improve the performance of our products, services, processes and systems;
- To improve the operation of our business – for example, by improving customer service and operational performance and efficiency;
- To develop new products and services, and to review and improve current products and services;
- To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff;
- For marketing analysis and related profiling to help us offer you relevant products and services, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and services;
- To understand our customers, their use of our products, their preferences and develop models, including developing profiles, algorithms and statistical models;
- To send marketing by SMS, email, phone, social media and digital channels (e.g. using Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match). Offers may relate to any of our products and services;
- To provide insight and analysis of our customers both for ourselves and business partners;
- For market research, profiling, and analysis and developing statistics;
- To comply with our legal obligations such as our financial services or regulatory obligations
EMD UK will store any personal data linked to financial records for a 6-year period. HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) have the right to inspect financial information relating to the previous 6 years and require all trading entities to keep financial records for this length of time.
All data you provide to us is stored on secure servers and/or locked away. Data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We do not store financial details.
You may request details of personal data which we hold about you. ‘EMD UK’ is a trading name of Exercise Movement and Dance Partnership Ltd who are the data controllers and can be contacted on 01403 266000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be given the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from any newsletters/bulk communications that you receive. You can raise a concern about our information rights practices here www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by calling 03031231113.
EMD UK may change this privacy information from time to time. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you have opted to give additional consent you are agreeing that EMD UK can send you updates about group exercise activities/products/opportunities that they think you may be interested in.
We will continue to store your details and contact you unless you ask us otherwise. You will have the option to opt out of these communications at any time. EMD UK will never hold your personal details on record for more than 3 years without giving you the ability to ask for them to be erased. Your information will be stored and used to contact you up until the time that you ask EMD UK to stop doing so. This is unless required for ongoing HMRC compliance.
You can change your preferences at any time by contacting email@example.com
EMD UK 20/09/2021