Level 3 Applied Human Biology for Exercise
Our nationally recognised Level 3 Applied Human Biology for Exercise course is ideal for those looking to expand their knowledge and understanding. The unit will build upon the Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology, allowing you to instruct to a wider audience.
The course consists of online learning, at home, where you can work at your own pace. The course will cover the following areas;
- Advanced Muscular and Skeletal system
- Understand the heart and circulatory system
- Mechanics of Movement
- Posture and Core Stability
- Nervous, Endocrine and Energy systems
You will gain the following unit upon completion:
- Level 3 Applied Human Biology for Exercise
You are required to hold the Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology unit to take this course.
- All our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle
- Study at home and at your own pace
- Complete one multiple choice theory assessment
- You will need to achieve a minimum of 70% to pass the theory examination
- A learning manual can be purchased for £10 (optional).
The Level 3 Applied Human Biology for Exercise is perfect for existing instructors looking to expand their knowledge and teaching repertoire and teach to a wider audience.