- A commitment to addressing inequalities in the This Girl Can campaign and associated routes to delivery.
- Educated to Level 2 (5 GCSEs or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a target-driven environment
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Understanding of effective project management processes
Find full candidate profile in our application pack below.
You’ll report to: Project Manager
You’ll work at:Home based or at EMD UK Head Office, Horsham, West Sussex. (Please note: There will be a requirement to travel to Horsham as needed.)
Your contractual status: Fixed term until March 2024 – 32-40 hours per week
Your salary: £18,700 – £27,500 pa pro rata
How to apply
Download application pack below and complete all documents within.
Send your full application to Ajay Sharma, Head of Inclusion, on Ajay@emduk.org
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 11 June 2023.