Payment Full Terms and Conditions
- The full course fee is required at the time of booking.
- Any changes to your payment plan are at the sole discretion of Medau Movement / EMD UK and will only be made following a written request from yourself.
- If you fail to make a payment by the agreed method then you are in debit to EMD UK for the full course fee less any paid amounts. EMD UK reserve the right to restrict access to or amend your course booking, withhold course materials, course exam results and certificates immediately and without notice.
- EMD UK reserve the right to reclaim any outstanding and unpaid amounts, which may include undertaking legal action.
- If you are booking onto all three Medau Elements courses, please enter ME100 at the time of booking.
- You have the right to cancel your course booking and obtain a refund of the fees paid to date* if you inform us within 14 working days from the date of booking your course. If the course has started within those 14 working days you agree that this right of cancellation shall not apply. *With the exception of £50, which is non-refundable and will not be returned under this cancellation.
- If you need to transfer to an alternative course you will need to inform Medau Movement / EMD UK in writing.
- If you need to transfer to another course you will need to secure your place and attend an alternative course within 6 months of your original course. Failure to book onto another course within this timeframe will result in the loss of any monies paid to date.
- In the unlikely event that Medau Movement has to cancel a course we will offer you the choice of alternative dates. If these dates are not suitable to you Medau Elements will refund any monies paid to date.
- If you are unable to attend your course due to illness you will be required to submit a medical letter to Medau Movement / EMD UK. On this basis we will transfer your course fees to another course or offer you a full refund.
- If you are unable to attend your course assessment days due to illness you will be required to submit a medical note to EMD UK. On this basis, we will transfer the allocated assessment date to another available pre-set assessment date option.
- Delivery of your course
- Dates, times and locations for courses are accurate at the time of booking, however Medau Movement / EMD UK reserve the right to alter times, dates and locations if this is unavoidable or for reasons beyond our control.
- Course descriptions, content and delivery are accurate at the time of booking however, Medau Movement / EMD UK reserve the right to discontinue courses and/or modules or make changes to the content and delivery style.
- You are responsible for arranging your own accommodation and any transportation to and from the agreed location as indicated on your booking confirmation.
- Responsibility and Liability
- Medau Movement / EMD UK does not guarantee that successfully completing a course will provide you with anything other than the qualification granted under that course.
- EMD UK shall not be liable for any loss, damages, costs, claims, demands, expenses or liabilities of whatsoever nature arising out the delivery of the course.
The Medau Elements course is eligible for the EMD UK Open Bursary, please click here for further information and to apply.