- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) also referred to as (“Prize Draw Terms and Conditions”) apply to the EMD UK Safeguarding Research.
- The “Prize Draw” will run from Monday 20 February 2023 (09:00) and close Monday 20 March 2023 (23:59).
- Anyone who enters the Prize Draw (“Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- Entrants must be 18 or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
Details of the Prize Draw:
To enter this Prize Draw an Entrant must:
- Complete the survey on the webpage here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EMDUKinstructorsafeguarding
Six winners will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries. They will be contacted via email by Tuesday 21 March 2023.
Winners will each receive a funded space on UK Coaching’s Safeguarding Adults eLearning course: https://www.ukcoaching.org/courses/elearning-courses/safeguarding-adults
General terms and conditions:
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and, unless agreed otherwise in writing, the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. EMD UK reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects for all entries. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with either the Details or these entry Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The prize winners’ first name and county will be made available for one month after the close of this Prize Draw by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, EMD UK may use your data to fulfil/issue you with your prize.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Specifically, the winner may be asked to provide a video or commentary, for EMD UK marketing purposes, that details the impact to them of winning the prize.
- This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
Promoter: EMD UK 14 Graylands Estate, Langhurstwood Road Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4QD