Call us on 01403 266000, Email email@example.com or WhatsApp on 07715081640 to start your personal training journey today.
Who is this for?
- Current instructors looking to start coaching clients 1-2-1
- Aspiring personal trainers looking to streamline their training journey
Course students will complete their Level 2 Gym Instructing qualification first. This will consist of online learning at home, classroom sessions and assessments, both written and practical. Upon qualifying, course students will then go on to study the Level 3 Personal Training qualification.
The Level 3 Personal Training qualification consists of online learning, 1-2-1 tutor sessions, classroom sessions and assessments, both practical and written.
Students can also take just one qualification, either Level 2 Gym Instructing or Level 3 Personal Training. Please note, you must have a Level 2 Gym Instructing qualification to take the Level 3 Personal Training.
Change lives one by one as your programmes inspire fitter, healthier lifestyles
The career of a personal trainer is incredibly varied. Working 1-2-1 with clients, you’ll create bespoke programmes catering to their fitness goals and ensure you’re their to support and guide them on their fitness journey. You will inspire many to take up regular activity through personal training sessions and create sustainable lifestyle pathways for them.
Getting your career moving faster
With many fitness instructors and personal trainers being self-employed, it’s important they have the right tools and support to set them up in their career.
Included in your streamlined PT package, you’ll complete our Developing Employability Skills as a Self Employed Professional unit. This module gives you practical advice and tools to ensure you’re at the top of your game. The module includes:
- How to keep financial records and expenses
- How to register as self-employed
- Advice on tax returns
- How to utilise marketing for your business
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.
The streamlined PT package sets you up to offer a range of skills across the fitness industry. You could:
- Work as a gym instructor in a leisure centre / health club, helping your community get active through gym-based exercise
- Work as a personal trainer in a leisure centre, offering 1-2-1 sessions bespoke to their own fitness goals, wants and needs
- Set up your own personal training business, build your brand and visit clients in their own home or in your base
- Go on to qualify in other areas of fitness to teach group exercise classes and reach even more people