Pole dancing is more than just a passing fad – it has evolved into a mainstream form of exercise. XPERT Pole Fitness teacher training programs will enhance your pole career. Whether you’ve been teaching pole fitness for some time now or you’re just getting started, this training program is for you. With XPERT, you’ll learn everything you need to know to deliver a safe and effective pole fitness workout for participants of all fitness levels.
Please note; when booking on this duo qualification, please select your preferred Level 2 Qualification then pick your style specific training (XPERT) as an add on as you complete your booking.
Call us on 01403 266000 or email email@example.com to start your career as an XPERT pole instructor.
- All of our training courses are flexible and adapt around your busy lifestyle.
- Study at home and at your own pace with approx. four week’s online learning
- Complete four practical course days with a professional trainer at one of our training venues
- You’ll be assessed via worksheets completed throughout the course, two multiple choice theory papers and a practical assessment
- Complete XPERT Pole training
- You will need to complete/attend 100% of the course to pass
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.
(Please note; insurance does not cover pole fitness classes. Please call us on 01403 266000 for more information.)