Take it to the next level with our FLexercise Essentials CPD course!
Our course is designed to give you the expertise to deliver FLexercise, a freestyle group exercise programme inclusive for all, with special expertise in active ageing. With posture and core stability at the centre of the FLexercise System, you will learn how to blend strong, safe and effective exercise with movement. Learners will develop a comprehensive understanding and awareness of the FLexercise System and be able to apply this knowledge in developing a safe and effective FLexercise programme. The course also builds personal confidence giving you the skills to motivate and educate your class participants. Not only will you stand out from the crowd, but your class participants will want to keep coming back week after week.
Please note; when booking on this duo qualification, please select your preferred Level 2 Qualification then pick your style specific training as an add on as you complete your booking.
Price from £694
Online and classroom learning
Call the FLexercise Training Manager on 07722 608543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start your career as an FLexercise Instructor.
Course Structure and Outcomes
FLexercise Essentials is delivered through a mix of online training video resources, pre course zoom ice breaker, 3 trainer led live zoom video conference modules, each one lasting 2.5 hours. Ending with a post course session to help prepare you for the practical teaching assessment. This equates to approximately 10 hours of guided learning.
- To recognise and analyse the principles as applied in a general FLexercise class
- To provide a library of movement to help when developing work for specific areas of the body
- To relate and apply the application of the principles to class planning
- Apply the knowledge to create a safe effective FLexercise session
What are the benefits of teaching FLexercise Essentials?
- Learning to deliver a proven and effective exercise system, inclusive to all
- Adding a new discipline to Level 2 portfolios or similar
- Supported by an ‘open bursary’ from (EMD UK) subject to T&C’s
- Endorsed by CIMSPA and Exercise, Movement and Dance UK (EMD UK – National Governing Body for Group Exercise). CPD points are awarded if you are a member of CIMSPA.
- Free affiliation in the 1st year
- Experts in Active Ageing and Group Exercise
- Access to a series of mini videos for class ideas via a training YouTube channel
- Access to our rolling virtual CPD Programme for FLexercise teachers. Free for the first 6 months. CIMSPA members are awarded a CPD point for each 1.5hr session attended
Getting your career moving faster
*Our support doesn’t end when you qualify. With EMD UK, a year’s full insurance is included in your qualification so you can start teaching faster. You’ll also get support from our instructor support team, online business and session resources, brand discounts and more.